Band 5 Radiographers
London, Greater London, EnglandBand 5 Radiographers, required by TTM Healthcare, to work in a community-focused Trust, located in South East London.
The Radiology Department in this hospital has been extensively refurbished in recent years, and recently opened a brand new state-of-the art radiology suite, complete with two refurbished x-ray rooms, brand new x-ray machines and a bespoke recovery area.
The department undertakes a variety of examinations for GPs and hospital medical staff from plain radiographs, ultrasounds, more complex CT and MRI scans and interventional procedures.
The ideal candidate will rotate between general x-ray, mobile, A&E, Fluoroscopy, Theatre and CT. There may also be opportunity to work in Interventional.
These are full time, permanent positions.
- BSc Radiography or its equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- At least 6 months experience in General X-ray and Fluoroscopy is desirable, however new graduates are welcome to apply
- Availability to work across both sites
- Good communications skills in English (written and spoken)
- Empathic, reliable and team worker
- Close to DLR and Train station (10 min walk)
- Band 5 salary + High cost area supplement
- 27 days holidays
- In-house training and development (funded by the hospital)
- Induction period available
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice benefits scheme
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £150 for every friend successfully placed (terms and conditions apply).
For more information about this role or to apply now, please send your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...], or call 0044 (0)[... Click Apply...]to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography