Supervising Pharmacist, Cork City
In association with its client, CPL healthcare are recruiting for a Supervising Pharmacist for a new opening store in Cork city. This will be a full time, permanent position.
This new store is scheduled to open in February 2017.
This opportunity will suit a candidate who would like to build their career and gain experience growing a business.
- As Supervising Pharmacist, you will be responsible for the operation of the Dispensary, all the services provided and all staff of the store.
- Create, promote and maintain open communications and healthy working relationships
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
- You must have at least 3 years Community Pharmacy experience.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- Possess a positive and assertive attitude along with fantastic interpersonal skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference numberJO-1611-344035 withyour application.
To apply or for further information please contact Stephanie on [... Click Apply...]or send an updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 27 May 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist