Consultant Physician - Tipperary
Consultant Physician Opportunity with top hospital in Tipperary, Ireland.
A hospital in Tipperary is now seeking to appoint a Consultant Physician to join their Medical Department. The person appointed will work as a Consultant Physician. He/she will need to have good experience and be able to work well under pressure.
- IMC registration under the specialist division or in the process of registering with IMC.
- 10 + years post graduation
- Excellent English language skills.
NOTE: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link [... Click Apply...]
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the link below and email your CV as a single word attachment or call Maria Feeney on (01) 41 88 127 (or + [... Click Apply...]from outside the Republic of Ireland) for further information.
- € 120000 - 157000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
Ref: MPZ 171498
This job was posted to: Doctor