Senior Cardiac Physiologist - Dublin
DublinSenior Cardiac Physiologist required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of a first class private hospital in Dublin.
The Senior Cardiac Physiologist will undertake the duties appropriate to the work of the Cardiology Department that carries out a wide range of cardiac investigations, including ECGs, 24 hour Holter monitoring, 24 hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring, Event Recording, Stress Electrocardiography, Transthoracic and Transoesophageal Echocardiography and Pacing.
This is a full time permanent role, with excellent salary and benefits offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Clinical Science Measurement or equivalent
- Min at least 3 years satisfactory post-qualification experience (MPPM, MSCT) or equivalent
- Be competent in performing and analysing ECGs, Stress-Tests, Blood Pressure, Holter & event Monitors,
- Have extensive experience and proficiency with Cardiac Rhythm Management (implantable cardiac devices, analysis and follow up)
- Be fully competent in Cardiac Cath Lab procedures (Angiography, PCI, Device-implants)
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Physiology