Clinical Safety Manager, Dublin South
Cpl Healthcare in association with their esteemed client have an immediate vacancy for a Clinical Safety Manager, based in Dublin City. The client, an international organisation providing a range of health and social care services for children and adults, is seeking a suitable candidate to assist in the development of a healthcare safety management culture by devising and implementing a healthcare safety management programme throughout the service.
Responsibilities will include:
• The provision of leadership to the Programme Quality and Safety team
• The establishment of an integrated Programme of Quality & Safety Management
• The design and development of Healthcare Safety Management Policies and Protocols
• The oversight of Risk and Incident Management Policies and Guidance
• The establishment of appropriate structures and processes in relation to risk reporting and incident management
• The promotion of a proactive approach to Patient Safety
• Assistance in the management of incident reporting and systems analysis investigation procedures throughout the service
• Undertaking data Analysis and reporting
• Providing support to Regional Directors
- Relevant qualification for the role.
- The ideal candidate will present with a health related background and possess strong safety and risk management and assessment, experience.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development is required
- Strong communications skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Further details available by contacting Catherine Hoban on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 26 May 2017
This job was posted to: Health care administration