Consultant Haematology Opportunity in Cork
Consultant Haematology Opportunity with top hospital in Cork, Ireland.
A major University Hospital in Munster s now seeking to appoint a Consultant Haematology to join their Medical Department.
The person appointed will work as a Consultant Haematologist. He/she will need to have good experience and be able to work well under pressure as he/she may be called in to different areas of the hospital from time to time.
- IMC registration under the specialist division or in the process of registering with IMC.
- Haematology experience essential
- 10 + years post graduation
- Excellent English language skills.
NOTE: In order to practice medicine in Ireland it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link [... Click Apply...]
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the link below and email your CV as a single word attachment or call Maria on (01) 418 8127 for more information
- € 120000 - 157000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
Ref: MPZ 171557
This job was posted to: Doctor