Band 6 Radiographer
Morpeth, Northumberland, EnglandTTM Healthcare is thrilled to announce several vacancies open for Band 6 Radiographers to work with the fourth trust nationally rated as 'outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission in 2016 and based in North East UK.
This is a one of the country’s top performing NHS foundation trusts providing a working environment that encourages development and values staff input, with lots of opportunities for training and progression. They actively engage and communicate with staff to make sure they feel informed about what is going on in the trust and work hard to create a culture where staff feel empowered to set the quality standard and strive for excellence.
You are expected to put the patient first by being happy, helpful, caring, respectful and patient, always taking opportunities to improve, encouraging excellence, work as a member of one team by being able to communicate, collaborate and share and always have in mind the respect for each other by being polite, pleasant and listening.
These are full time permanent position working 37.5hrs week (shift pattern)
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- At least 18 months post graduate experience in general and fluoroscopy radiological procedures, Imaging interpretation, CT and Theatre
- Qualification in IV cannulation
- Willingness to develop the existing skills
- Ability to supervise Assistant Practitioners, Student Radiographers, etc
- Understanding the importance of quality and exceptional service
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to care and show empathy to patients and relatives
- Articulate, flexible and enthusiastic
- Generous amount of fully paid annual holiday
- Numerous training opportunities to the personal and professional development of all staff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Pension scheme
- High quality childcare options
- On site nurseries
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £150 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or call 0044 (0)[... Click Apply...]to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 26302 - 35225 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography