Pharmacist - Wexford
CPL Healthcare, in association with its client, are recruiting for a Pharmacist to take up a position in their Community Pharmacy in Wexford.
This will be a permanent position where you will work a 45 hours per week which has opening hours of Monday to Friday 9.00-6.30 & Saturday 9.00-6.00.
- As Support Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Create, promote and maintain open communications and healthy working relationships with customers and other healthcare professionals in the area.
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- Previous Community Pharmacy experience is essential.
- A positive and pro-active attitude towards your work.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1611-343570 with your application.
For more information or to apply, please contact Emma on [... Click Apply...] or send an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 19 May 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist