Paediatric Occupational Therapist - Cavan/Monaghan
Cavan or Monaghan
Experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist required by Cpl Healthcare for a locum opportunity based in Cavan/Monaghan.
The successful candidate will work with a mainly a school age caseload with some Assessment of Needs and will be required to assess in clinics, schools and homes.
1-2 years working with paediatrics is required for this role, senior grade applicants will also be considered.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by management.
- Work in liaison with other members of the multi disciplinary team
- Provide the Highest Standard of Patient Care
- Relevant Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Three year's post graduate experience is essential
- 2 year's minimum experience working with paediatrics is required
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional qualification validated / membership of IASLT
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full driver's licence
For more information please call Lesley on [... Click Apply...] or forward your CV to [... Click Apply...]
- € 37743 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 15 May 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist