Supervising Pharmacist - Sligo Town
Our client is a small chain pharmacy that has been in business for the past thirty years, now seek to recruit a professional Supervising Pharmacist based in Sligo Town. This is a fantastic permanent opportunity with full-time hours.
Your role as a Support Pharmacist:
• You will be helping patients, by assessing their conditions and making decisions about which medicines to take.
• You will correctly administrate prescription medicines to patients.
• You will ensure all medicines supplied correspond accurately with patient’s prescriptions, and ensure there is no dispensing errors.
• Supervise, manage and train pharmacy staff when required.
What you'll need to succeed:
In order to be successful for this opportunity, you will be a committed Pharmacist registered with the PSI with at least 3-year’s post qualification experience. You will have an exceptional work ethic and a strong understanding of the dispensary MPs.
What you'll get in return:
You will get to work with an excellent team in a professional environment with a great culture. You will be guaranteed 36 hours per week (9.00 – 18:00pm) and two Saturdays out of the month. Finally, this role offers a good competitive salary for the right candidate.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Brian now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 18 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Pharmacist