Support Pharmacist, Sligo
A Community Pharmacy based in Sligo, in partnership with CPL Healthcare, are recruiting for a Support Pharmacist for a permanent position. This will be a full time role.
This store is open from Monday to Saturday, there will be no Sunday or late night work. You will be required to work rotational Saturdays.
- Dispensing in a timely and efficient manner.
- Advising and consulting patients.
- Acting as a point of contact for all Pharmacy related queries.
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Be currently registered with the PSI.
- Have some Community Pharmacy experience, post-registration.
- Possess great interpersonal skills to deal with the loyal customer base but also to integrate into the established team already in place.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Please quote job reference number JO-1611-343217 with your application.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 13 May 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist