Support Pharmacist - Tipperary
CPL Healthcare, in association with its client, are recruiting for a Pharmacist to take up a supporting position in their Community Pharmacy in Tipperary.
This will be a permanent position where you will work an average of 40 hours, working three days one week & four days the next.
- As Support Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Create, promote and maintain open communications and healthy working relationships with customers and other healthcare professionals in the area.
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- A positive and pro-active attitude towards your work.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1611-343019 with your application.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 8 May 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist