Support Pharmacist -Fermoy
Full Time Support Pharmacist required for a pharmacy based in Cork
The role is a full time permanent position and available immediately
- As Support Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Create, promote and maintain open communications and healthy working relationships with customers and other healthcare professionals in the area.
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
- Previous Community Pharmacy experience.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- Possess a positive and assertive attitude along with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- You will be required to work every second Saturday however there will be no late night work and very minimal Sunday work.
Salary €65,000 per annum
If you would like further information on this role, can you contact Nicola Ryan on [... Click Apply...], [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 11 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Pharmacist