Specialty Doctor in Anaesthetics
Downpatrick, Down, Northern IrelandStunning location, scenery and great lifestyle!
Duties and responsibilities:
- To assist in the provision and development of a safe, effective and efficient anaesthetic service and to support the Trust in its aim to provide the best possible care to patients.
- To undertake out-of-hours responsibilities as agreed
- To carry out all duties at the highest possible standard taking responsibility for individual patients in your care and the provision of the service as a whole Cover for colleagues' annual leave and other authorised absences
- To comply with Trust Health and Safety policies and maintain a safe and healthy environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- To have knowledge of and employ the basic principles of infection control practice and to ensure adherence to the requirements thereof.
- To maintain effective working relationships with anaesthetic and surgical colleagues, nursing staff and operating department assistants
- MBBS / MBChB or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years full time post graduate experience
- Minimum of 18 months of continuous experience in Anaesthetics
- GMC registration (or eligible to secure GMC registration)
- Efficiency in Teamwork and equally good communication skills
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 37547 - 70018 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Nov 2016
Closes 6 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor