Consultant in Neurophysiology
Belfast, Antrim, Northern IrelandStunning location, scenery and great lifestyle!
- Provide Neurophysiology services for the hospital. This includes provision of a comprehensive elective and emergency service covering complex and simple EMG and reporting of EEG, evoked potentials and nerve conduction studies.
- The post-holders will maintain continuing responsibility for the care of patients in their charge and the proper functioning of the Neurophysiology Unit.
- The successful candidate will deliver all aspects of neurophysiology investigations including both adult and paediatric patients
- Teaching, supervision and development of Junior medical and non-medical staff
- Contribute to audits and ongoing research activity
- MBBS, MBChB or equivalent
- MRCP FRCP or equivalent
- MSc, PhD or equivalent higher degree in Neurophysiology
- Minimum 7 years full time post graduate experience
- Minimum of 2 years continuous Neurophysiology experience
- Consultant level experience
- GMC Specialist Registration (or eligible to secure GMC specialist registration)
- Efficiency in Teamwork and superior communication skills
- Leadership and Management skills
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 76001 - 102465 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 8 Nov 2016
Closes 6 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Doctor