Senior Pharmacy Technician, Meath
CPL Healthcare, in conjunction with its client, a Community Pharmacy in Meath, are recruiting for a Senior Pharmacy Technician. This will be a full-time, permanent role in a store commutable from parts of Louth & North Dublin.
- Dispensing in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assisting the Pharmacist with day-to-day duties.
- Working as part of a team but also confidence in your ability to work on your own initiative.
- Fantastic communication skills and a friendly demeanour.
- A Pharmacy Technician qualification or strong dispensing experience.
- Experience working a Community Pharmacy.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1611-342456 with your application.
To apply or for further information please contact Stephanie on [... Click Apply...]or email an updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Nov 2016
Closes 4 May 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician