Basic Grade Radiographer - Dublin
Basic Grade Radiographer required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of a large private hospital located in South Dublin, committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a state of the art facility, which offers a full range of diagnostic and interventional services, from digital Mammography to Ultrasound, CT, MRI and Interventional procedures.
As Basic Grade Radiographer, you will be undertaking radiographic examinations as required, maintaining a high standard of radiography, taking part in late or early shifts, sessions and on-call service as required and ensuring that the three principles of radiation protection are adhered to.
These are permanent, full time roles with a 37 hour working week and competitive salary offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- CORU registered or Qualification recognised and validated by the Department of Health and Children and in the process of CORU registration
- Minimum 6 - 12 months post graduate radiography experience
- CT/MRI experience is desirable
- Available to start work as soon as possible
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV to
[... Click Apply...] or call 00353 (0)[... Click Apply...]to discuss further with a member of our team.
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 2 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Radiography