Pharmacy Technician - Dublin
CPL Healthcare, in partnership with an established Community Pharmacy based in Dublin, are recruiting for the position of Pharmacy Technician.
This will be a full time, permanent position in a busy store.
- Assist the Pharmacist and general dispensing responsibilities.
- End of month returns and verifications.
- Consult with patients when required.
- You will primarily be based in the Dispensary but will be required to tend to the front of shop occasionally.
- A Pharmacy Technician Qualification is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1610-342038 with all applications.
To apply or for further information please contact Emma on [... Click Apply...] or send an updated CV to
[... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 26 Oct 2016
Closes 23 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician