Support Pharmacist - Part-time South Dublin
CPL Healthcare, in association with its client, are recruiting for an experienced Pharmacist to take up a part-time supporting position in their Community Pharmacy in South Dublin.
This role will be a part-time role, working 20 hours / 2 days a week.
- As Support Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Create, promote and maintain open communications and healthy working relationships with customers and other healthcare professionals in the area.
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
- Previous Community Pharmacy experience.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- Possess a positive and assertive attitude along with fantastic interpersonal skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1610-342030 with your application.
- Part time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 26 Oct 2016
Closes 23 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist