Support Pharmacist Part Time- Kildare
CPL Healthcare, CPL Healthcare, in partnership with an established Community Pharmacy based in Kildare, are recruiting for the position of Support Pharmacist.
This role will be a part-time role, Saturday fornightly, working either 8am to 5pm or 5pm to midnight.
- As Support Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Create, promote and maintain open communications and healthy working relationships with customers and other healthcare professionals in the area.
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
- Previous Community Pharmacy experience.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- Possess a positive and assertive attitude along with fantastic interpersonal skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1610-342021 with your application.
- Part time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 26 Oct 2016
Closes 23 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist