Support Pharmacist - Kildare
CPL Healthcare, in association with its client, are recruiting for a Pharmacists to take up a supporting position in their Community Pharmacy in Kildare.
These roles will be a full time, permanent role working 45 hours/5 days per week, Monday to Friday.
To Support the HSE OPAT programme through dispensing of hospital prescriptions initiated by hospital consultants for IV antibiotic therapy. Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
- Support patient compassionate care programmes, through dispensing of prescriptions initialled by a hospital consultant.
- Have an understanding of Good Distribution Practice and principles of wholesale supply of medicines.
- Have an understanding of Pharmacovigilance and responsibly of pharmacists to report adverse events.
- To strictly observe the statutory regulations relating to the supply of medicinal products as per the pharmacy Act 2007.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- Possess a positive and assertive attitude along with fantastic interpersonal skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1610-342013 with your application.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 26 Oct 2016
Closes 23 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist