Pharmacy Technician, North Dublin
CPL Healthcare, in partnership with an established Community Pharmacy based in North Dublin, are recruiting for the position of Pharmacy Technician.
This will be a full time, permanent position in a busy store.
- Assist the Pharmacist and general dispensing responsibilities.
- End of month returns and verifications.
- Consult with patients when required.
- A Pharmacy Technician Qualification is required or alternatively strong proven dispensing experience in Community Pharmacy.
- You must be available to work 40 hours per week, including 2 Saturdays each month - however there will be no Sunday work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1610-341777 with all applications.
To apply or for further information please contact Stephanie on [... Click Apply...]or email an updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 21 Oct 2016
Closes 18 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician