Medical Scientist required by Cpl Healthcare for a full time opportunity based in an acute hospital Histology lab, County Waterford.
Post graduate experience at embedding & sectioning clinically diagnostic histology tissues is essential.
This role offers an immediate start.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by laboratory management.
- Ensure that all samples are processed in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Be responsible for the quality of work in the laboratory and carry out duties in accordance with hospital policy.
- Relevant Qualification in Biomedical Science
- Post graduate experience working in histology is required
- Prior permission to work in Ireland
- Membership or eligibility for membership for ACSLM Apply
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to Apply
Or call our dedicated Allied Healthcare team for more information on Apply
Visit Apply for more Medical Science jobs
- € 31047 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Oct 2016
Closes 14 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Laboratory