Relief Pharmacy Technicians, South Dublin
CPL Healthcare, in association with its client, a Community Pharmacy chain, are recruiting for experienced Relief Pharmacy Technicians. These positions will be based either around their stores in South Dublin & will be a full time, permanent roles.
- A Pharmacy Technician qualification is essential.
- A minimum of 1 year experience, post qualification.
- These stores are extremely busy, the successful candidate will need to be confident in their dispensing ability, while having the capability to remain calm and professional in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility around working hours will be required.
- Full Irish driving license required.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1610-341137 with your application.
For more information or to apply, please contact Stephanie on [... Click Apply...]or [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 11 Oct 2016
Closes 8 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician