Pharmacy Technician, South-West Dublin
CPL Healthcare, in association with a Dublin Community Pharmacy, are currently recruiting for an experienced Pharmacy Technician. This will be a permanent role in a busy Pharmacy located in South-West Dublin.
This Pharmacy is based in a suburban area in South-West Dublin which is well located and easily accessible via public transport.
- As Pharmacy Technician, you will be assisting the Pharmacist in all duties in the Dispensary.
- You will need to be efficient and accurate in dispensing all medication.
- You will need to possess a Pharmacy Technician qualification and also a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Community Pharmacy setting.
- You will also need to be available to work full time hours including weekends on rotation.
- You will need to have a good knowledge of all Irish Pharmacy schemes and experience with end of month claims will be an advantage.
- You must be able to work on your own initiative but also as part of a team.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1610-341133 withyour application.
To apply or for further information please contact Stephanie on [... Click Apply...] or e-mail with your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 11 Oct 2016
Closes 8 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician