Supervising Pharmacist, Kilkenny (No weekends)
In partnership with its client, CPL Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced Supervising Pharmacist for a permanent role based in Kilkenny.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with no weekend work.
This store is located in a busy town within a commutable distance from parts of Tipperary & Portlaoise also.
- As Supervising Pharmacist, you will be given full management duties of the Dispensary.
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to your Pharmacy team effectively will be crucial.
- Ensuring the needs of the customer are always placed first while maintaining a commercial focus will be extremely important.
- Registration with the PSI is essential.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Irish Pharmacy system.
- A positive and pro-active attitude towards your work.
- Previous Nursing home or Medication review experience will be an advantage.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO [... Click Apply...]with your application.
To apply or for further information please contact Stephanie on [... Click Apply...] or e-mail with your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Aug 2016
Closes 18 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist