Nursing Home Manager
£42000 + benefits
Are you an exceptional Home Manager looking for a new role in Conwy?
Have you got experience in managing a fully compliant nursing home for elderly residents?
Can you eliminate agency spend and maximise occupancy?
If you answered YES to the above, then read on and apply today.
Reporting into the Director of Operations, you will take ownership of a purpose built and prestigious Nursing Home in Conwy that caters for privately funded elderly residents, some with dementia. Using your quality skills and person centred ethos manage the home in line with CIW regulation by ensuring the best possible care is being delivered to the residents under your remit. As you will know, you will be able to achieve this by:
- Auditing the home regularly
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Recruit permanent nurses and carers to create a consistent feel for the residents whilst reducing agency spend
- Create a person centred environment that exceeds the expectations and needs of each Resident
As the new Nursing Home Manager, you will also have a strategic approach and a strong business acumen which will allow you to deliver quality care whilst managing a successful and profitable home in line with the organisation's growth strategy. You will already have experience in creating additional revenue streams and implementing pricing structures for privately funded residents. You will also be able to reach full occupancy and create a waiting list as a back up plan by liaising effectively with external bodies such as the LA, Commissioners and the local community.
Ideally you will be RGN/RMN qualified, however, non-nurse Managers will be considered for this position if you can demonstrate that you have successfully managed a Nursing Home.
For your hard work and dedication to make this home safe, caring and well-led, you will be remunerated with a package which includes:
- £42,000 basic salary
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Management training and development
- Progression into more senior roles within the organisation
APPLY NOW to be considered for an interview.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.