I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
The nursing home is based west meath This established nursing home group is seeking to recruit a DON. e. They hope to offer a nurse a long term career and a supporting environment to encourage their personal growth.
* Undertake the role and responsibilities of the Person-in-Charge in line with the Health Act 2007, related regulations and the Health information and Quality Authority (HIQA) standards.
* Oversee the organisation, management and operations of the Nursing Home
* Responsible for the recruitment, development, training and supervision of staff
* Responsible for the development and implementation of policies and procedures
* Liaise with external organisations in order to promote and maintain good working relationships and high standards of care and service for residents
* Responsible for all aspects of risk management and resident involvement
* Oversee financial expenditure and value for money
* Endeavour to keep abreast of recent trends in developments.
* Ensure that the provision of a high standard of care to the resident and families in the nursing home is consistent with the mission, vision, values and strategic plan of our clients Nursing Home
* Oversee the delivery of resident care together with all members of the multidisciplinary teams.
* RGN with full NMBI registration
* Evidence of continuous professional development
* Minimum 3 years out of the last 6 years in an Aged care setting at management level.
* Post graduate diploma in gerontology and/ or a management qualification desirable
* Excellent organisation and communication skills with fluent English
Salary is negotiable based on experience but is highly competitive
if interested please send me your Cv