TTM Healthcare are now seeking to recruit a locum panel of 10 Qualified Social Care Workers for a leading provider of mainstream Residential Care services in the North Dublin area.
Due to continued expansion to front line services, this organisation ideally wants to accept applications from candidates whom display a passion for working in social care environments and want to make a real difference to those that they support.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in social care and have a minimum of 6 months experience working with clients that present with a range of emotional needs.
Full time and part time hours available working within the same unit and client group on a consistent basis.
Post interview and induction, TTM will be in a position to offer successful candidates working hours tailored to their own availability on a weekly basis.
Fast track your application today by emailing your CV to Shane: Apply
- our Recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview at a time that suits you.
The challenging yet rewarding roles have the following benefits:
- Work for the Industry leading Healthcare Agency
- A chance to gain experience in an Established Service
- Industry leading pay rates
- Regular Hours/Rosters
- Social Care Degree - Level 7 minimum
- Have previous experience working in a residential care environment supporting those that present with a range of emotional needs.
- Have the ability to engage successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds and be able to demonstrate this clearly at interview.
- Have completed or be willing to complete necessary training where required; including TCI, Occupational First Aid, Safe Administration of Medication, Child Protection (Children`s First), Fire Safety & Patient Manual Handling.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills
- Be flexible to cover a range of shift patterns that may include day, night and sleepover shifts
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.