I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Clinical Nurse Manager Nursing Home Opportunity in Cork
A well known Irish Private Nursing Home is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to assist the Director of Nursing in the overall operations and day to day running of the home.
Clinical Nurse Manager - Care of the Elderly, Cork, Ireland.
- Registered General Nurse with An Bord Altranais.
- Proven experience in the Elderly care sector with some Management experience.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards for Residential Care Settings.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Acceptable standard of English both written and oral.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of resources.
- Assist in the assignment of work.
- Assist in monitoring the quality of work performance of staff.
For immediate interview please email CV to: Apply
Don't delay please email your CV today to
Apply or Apply
Head Hunt International has Staff Nurse & Nursing Management Opportunities in Cork, Clare, Derry, Donegal, Dublin, Galway, Kildare, Sligo, Mayo, Roscommon, Limerick, Kerry, Galway, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Tipperary and all over Ireland
Ref: NUR 167164