Homecare Jobs in Dublin 8
Myhomecare are seeking experienced Homecare Workers for Homecare Jobs in Dublin 8.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
- MyHomecare provide excellent rates of pay and holiday days.
- Rosters for Homecare Assistants in Dublin 8 will be completed one month in advance.
- MyHomecare provide full training and Personal Development programs.
- MyHomecare have full and part time work available.
- MyHomecare also have ad hoc shifts available.
- Working as a Homecare Assistant in Dublin 8 with MyHomecare is a wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Homecare Workers job responsibilities are to deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment
- Homecare Assistants job responsibilities are to deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- To assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- All Homecare Workers applying for the position of Homecare Worker in Dublin 8 must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification, Care Skills and Care for the Elderly are essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must have in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling, Challenging Behaviour/MAPA/NVCI, CPR and Infection Control.
- Full valid in date Driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
- All Homecare Assistants must have an in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- Immunisation against Hepatitis B is essential.
- Disability experience is desirable but not essential.
- Childcare experience is desirable but not essential
All Homecare Workers applying for Homecare Jobs in Dublin 8 will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Worker in Dublin 8, please send an up to date CV to Apply or call Apply/ Apply for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in Dublin. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Mar 2018
Ref: Dublin 8
This job was posted to: Care assistant