Agency Care Assistant - Monday to Sunday - Dublin 6
Our client wishes to use an Agency Care Assistant for Monday to Sunday day or night shifts. Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly. All successful candidates will ensure that the highest standards of person centred care is delivered.
The Healthcare Assistant will cover the following responsibilities
• Assist in delivering a high standard of holistic care to residents, whilst promoting their equality and dignity at all times. •To carry out assigned and delegated tasks involving direct care and activities under the direction and supervision of the Care Manager, •Act as the named Healthcare Assistant for specific residents as allocated by the Care Manager. •Respect the privacy and dignity of all residents and promote their independence.
The healthcare Assistants for these jobs will have:
• Must have FETAC level 5 in Care of the Elderly
• All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted
• Must be able to provide 2 written references
• Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
• Must have fluent level of English both written and oral
• MUST have all Hep B vaccinations received.
• Elder abuse certificate Our Client is proud of consistently good reports from government regulators over many years and strive to operate the Nursing Home to the highest standards
How to Apply: If you have the desired experience and Healthcare skills and would like to apply for this position with us as a Agency Carer and get paid weekly
please apply via the form including your CV. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant