Home Manager - Elderly Care
Wadhurst, East Sussex, EnglandHome Manager – Elderly Care
Wadhurst, East Sussex
£65,000 + Bonus
TTM Healthcare is proud to be working alongside a reputable care provider in their search for an experienced Home Manager for their large nursing service located in East Sussex. The home is purpose built and has excellent views overlooking the countryside. The home caters for residents with varied needs from residential assistant living through to full nursing and palliative care. Following a recent CQC inspection the home has been rated as “Good” and does have an excellent reputation with the local community and external bodies.
To be successful you will need to have at least 4/5 years experience of managing an elderly nursing home and have in-depth knowledge and understanding of CQC standards and regulations. You will be kind and caring and have a real passion for elderly/dementia care. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manager to join a well respected company and home to achieve an OUTSTANDING rating with CQC.
- Excellent understanding of CQC standards and regulations
- Proven track record in managing compliant nursing services
- Ideally RGN/RMN Qualified (though non nurse applicants will be considered)
- Passionate and knowledge in elderly and dementia care
- Superb leadership skills with the ability to work autonomously and in a team
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 65000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 10 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager