Home Manager - Elderly Care
Bristol, City of Bristol, EnglandHome Manager – Elderly Care
£70,000 + Bonus
TTM Healthcare is proud to be working alongside a reputable care provider in their search for an experienced Home Manager for their large nursing service located in Bristol. The home currently “Requires Improvements” so does need a strong Manager to turn the home around and get back up to compliance. The service is registered for nursing, residential and dementia care so does need someone who has previously managed a similar service. A nurse qualified Manager is desirable though not essential.
To be successful you will need to have at least 4/5 years experience of managing an elderly nursing home and have in-depth knowledge and understanding of CQC standards and regulations. You will be kind and caring and have a real passion for elderly/dementia care. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking to take the next step in their career with a company who are keen to progress and promote internally.
- Excellent understanding of CQC standards and regulations
- Proven track record in managing compliant nursing services
- Ideally RGN/RMN Qualified (though non nurse applicants will be considered)
- Passionate and knowledge in elderly and dementia care
- Superb leadership skills with the ability to work autonomously and in a team
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 70000 - 75000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Sep 2017
Closes 9 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager