Social Worker - Medical, Laois
Medical Social Worker, Portlaoise
Cpl Healthcare are recruiting for a Medical Social Worker for an initial 6 month locum assignment on behalf of an acute hospital in Portlaoise. Basic or senior grade candidates will be considered.
The successful candidate will work in a standalone role within the hospital and be responsible for working in a busy social work service.
We are interested in speaking with social workers with experience in the following areas:
- Patient & family support
- Psychological assessment
- Discharge planning
- Linking in with external agencies
- Knowledge of working with the Nursing Home Support / Fair Deal Scheme
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker and CORU registration
- Some post graduate social work experience will be desirable in order to be considered for the basic grade role. A placement within medical social work is essential.
- In order to be considered for a senior role, 3 years post graduate experience is required.
Visit Apply for more Social worker jobs
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Social worker, Support worker