Residential Home Manager - Older People / Dementia
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, EnglandResidential Home Manager – Older People / Dementia – Middlesbrough
(commutable from Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, Stockton-on-Tees & surrounding areas)
Salary £31,000 - £33,000
My client has an exciting opportunity for a home manager who is looking for a new challenge to manage this medium sized residential care home for older people / dementia.
This home is in need of a dedicated home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Understand and execute the required CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
- ILM / RMA preferred but not essential
- Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People with Dementia as either a Deputy or Home Manager
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on Apply/ Applyor e-mail Apply for more information
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 31000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager