Social Care worked needed in Meath
Kells, Trim and Navan
This position is available on a full, part time or ad-hoc basis to start on 01/07/2017 with a pay of HSE Payscale .
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Essential Criteria:
• Degree in Social Care or Applied Psychology
• Right to work in Ireland
• Minimum 6 months experience
• You need to be a car driver for this role
•Full clean driving licence
•Preferably previous Intelectual disability experience
•Preferabbly previous experience with homelessness
About Your World Healthcare
From the beginning Your World Healthcare has always been about you.
Our friendly team aim to eliminate the stress of day to day job hunting by offering a consultative approach which enables you to sit back and let us do the hard work for you.
Working across Not for Profit, Private, Community and more - we are extremely well networked and can keep you up to date with all the latest healthcare news across Ireland.
Why Your World Healthcare?
• A fast track direct approach into opportunities outside recruitment pools and lengthy interview processes
• We offer help in finding accommodation and travel assistance
• Dedicated registration and compliance specialists to offer a seamless and efficient service
• Once registered with us you will have your own dedicated, personal consultant to help guide you
• All of our consultants have an unparalleled knowledge of the market
• If you are looking for adventure further afield, our international service is second to none
- € 20 - 25 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Community care, Social housing