DON Director of Nursing Limerick Nursing Home
Position: Director of Nursing / DON
Location: Limerick, Ireland
Remuneration: Very competitive salary (DOE)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, on call duty
Our client is looking for a Director of Nursing to effectively manage the successful operation of the Nursing Home, ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
· Staff Management (experience essential)
· Highly quality care to our residence
· Effective Communication skills
· Human Resources, Training & development
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
· Marketing of business and new business opportunities
· Health & Safety Regulation
· Other duties
· Degree in Nursing and active registration with ABA/NMBI
· The ideal Candidate will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
· Previous experience in a nursing home environment
· Have minimum of 5 years experience in Nursing
· Proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
· Exceptional organizational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
· Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
· Must have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years as this is HIQA requirement
Please send us your CV or call Louise Kelly on Applyfor more information
- € 60000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
Ref: FB 172597
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager, Home manager