Health Care Assistants & Student Nurses
We are recruiting Health Care Assistant’s to work as part of the Noel Healthcare team with existing clients throughout the South East.
This opportunity will provide the chance to gain invaluable experience, providing an opportunity to expand both practical and theoretical skills in the management of client care.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria in order to register for work:
• Completed FETAC 5 in a Healthcare qualification or completed at least 1st year in a Nursing Qualification in any discipline.
• Working Visa or GNIB if required
• 3 Previous employment references
• Certification in the following courses (all courses must have been completed within the last 18 months);
o Manual/Patient Handling
o Infection Prevention and Control
o CPI, Non - Violent Intervention Crisis Training or MAPA
o Elder Abuse
• Proof of immunisation including Hep B and BCG
• In addition to the above all candidates must have previous work experience and undertake Garda vetting.
We can currently offer a variety of shifts, depending on availability. Hourly rate will be in accordance to HSE pay scales with the applicable shift allowance.
- € 12.57 - 28.28 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
Ref: HCA - Tipperary
This job was posted to: Care assistant