Social Care - Manager
BRAY, CO. WICKLOW
The Client Services Manager will be responsible for the management of staff in these locations. The working hours of the post will be flexible. Hours will involve variable shift patterns to include day evening and unsociable hours.
Applicants must hold:
- An appropriate qualification in Health or Social Care Management.
- BA in Applied Management (Non Profit) Human Services or HETAC Level 7 Qualification in Social Studies, Social Care, Applied Social Studies – Social Care, Training & Education – Supported Employment, Applied Social Studies (Disability) or foreign equivalent.
- Full clean Drivers licence.
- Certificate in ECDL / Comparable IT Qualification or fully competent in the use of PC including Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Applicant must have:
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the Intellectual Disability sector.
- A minimum of 3 years Supervisory or Management experience in the area of Social Care.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to the values of SHS to improve the lives of our service users.
- Excellent leadership and motivation skills.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage budget and delivery of service excellence.
- High initiative and integrity.
- Must have knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards and a proven ability to implement standards and regulations.
- Experience in using a Time Management system is desirable but not essential
- Experience in delivering an individualised client focused service.
- Experience in strategic and local change management.
- Evidence of continuous professional development and training.
- € 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 21 May 2017
This job was posted to: Learning disabilities