Healthcare Assistant Jobs Meath
ASF Recruitment are seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants for permanent positions in county Meath. This is an excellent opportunity for Carers to work one on one with their clients in a private Homecare or Nursing Home environment.
Reporting to: Director of Nursing/Home Manager
1. QQI/Level 5 Healthcare - minimum 2 modules in Care of the Elderly & Care Skills
2. Six months experience working in a Healthcare setting
3. Two clean employment references
4. Stamp 4 status applicants only
To promote and maintain the highest attainable standard of care to the Client
• Highly competitive salary and benefits offered for this position.
Fulfilling Employment – our client hires people with passion
• Our client’s Carer's are at the forefront of excellence in Healthcare and work in an environment that rewards and inspires them each and every day.
Career Progression & Development
• Our client's policy is to promote within their team and in order to do that they offer support and development to each staff member.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Carer, Learning disabilities