Social Care Jobs in Dublin Starting January 2017
Social Care Worker`s Required for Various Locations throughout Dublin, commencing in January 2017.
On Behalf of our client, Servisource Healthcare are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic Social Care Workers who have relevant 1 years’ Experience in either of the following;
Charity Sector / Homelessness / Addiction Services / Intellectual Disability / Mental Health
- Hold an Applied Social Studies Degree or an equivalent Minimum Fetac L8
-Child Protection / Children First training / Medication Management completed is desirable.
- TSI Certified
- It is imperative that you have the sole ability to work within high pressure situations, and the initiative to handle such situations
- Will have a proven ability to interact successfully on a one to one circumstance
- Will have excellent organisational, motivational, interpersonal and communications skills together with the ability to work on their own initiative and effectively manage their time. In addition, they will have proven leadership skills.
- HSE Rates of Pay
- Opportunity to work within well-established residential facilities
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily.
- Being an active member of a multi-disciplinary team who assess needs, develop strategies and implement plans that can be used to support change and development; particularly strategies to support self-esteem, motivation and resilience.
As a Social Care Worker you will use positive approaches to support people who may have challenging behaviour in line with Organisational practice. The job will have you participate in all aspects of the running of the service including leisure activities, driving transport, escort duties, general cleaning and upkeep of the service.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 19 May 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker