Nursing Home ADON
DublinNursing Home ADON Opportunity in Wexford
A leading care provider in Ireland is looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing for their quality nursing home in West Dublin.
- Must be registered General Nurse on the live register with An Bord Altranais.
- Should have experience with HIQA and working in a regulated environment.
- Have a management qualification desirable or be willing to undertake.
- Excellent interpersonal & organisational skills
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to inspire and motivate teams and - individuals for the benefit of patient care.
- Adaptable with demonstrated ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Self motivated.
- Proven ability to successfully lead and deliver on projects.
- Must have excellent patient care to a high standard and a vocation for working with the elderly.
- Be computer literate.
Please email your CV using the link provided or call Michael Murphy on (01) 41 88 192 for more information.
- € 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Nov 2016
Closes 12 Dec 2016
Ref: MPZ 171372
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager