Nurse Client Services Manager (CNM2)
WicklowNurse Client Services Manager (CNM2) - Wicklow
A respected care centre in County Wicklow specialising in providing services to adults with intellectual disabilities is now looking for an experienced, organised, and dedicated Nurse Client Services Manager (CNMII) to join their team. Candidates must be innovative in their approach and take responsibility for the provision of a high quality person centred service in line with H.I.Q.A.Standards and be committed to the promotion of social inclusion and community participation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of residential services & day services. The Nurse Client Services Manager will be responsible for the management of a large team disbursed over 2 different locations. The working hours of the post will be flexible. Hours will involve variable shift patterns to include day evening and unsociable hours.
Professional / Clinical essential requirements:
* RNID or RPN or RGN qualification
* Hold current registration with An Bord Altranais.
* Management qualification.
* Full clean Drivers licence.
* Certificate in ECDL or fully competent in the use of PC including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Applicant must have:
* A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the Intellectual Disability sector.
* A minimum of 3 years Supervisory or Management experience.
* Evidence of continuous professional development and nursing research.
* Ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to the values of SHS to improve the lives of our service users.
* Excellent leadership and motivation skills.
* Excellent organisation and communication skills.
* Ability to manage budget and delivery of service excellence.
* High initiative and integrity.
* Must have knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards and a proven ability to implement standards and regulations.
* Experience in delivering an individualised client focused service.
* Experience in strategic and local change management.
* Evidence of continuous professional development and training.
To apply please send us your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Michael Murphy on (01) 418 8192 for more information.
- € 47089 - 55852 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Nov 2016
Closes 12 Dec 2016
Ref: MPZ 171247
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager