Social Care Worker - Relief - Wexford
Social Care Worker - Wexford
Social Care Workers required for relief Social Care Worker jobs in the Wexford area. These new roles are for direct employment in services supporting adolescents from 12 to 18 years old. The client organisation offers career progression to prospective employees.
- To contribute to the promotion, creation and maintenance of a welcoming and caring environment and to a high standard of care practice throughout the unit;
- To contribute to the provision of a programme of stimulating activities for clients.
- To ensure that all relevant records within the unit are updated regularly.
- To be prepared to share interests and skills with parents, other professionals or others of significance in the clients life.
- To contribute to the promotion of good links with local community resources and other stakeholders
- Relevant Qualification in Social Care.
- Previous Social Care experience desirable.
- Permission to work in Ireland.
- Professional qualification validated / membership of professional body.
- Professional approach to work.
- Flexibility in work practice.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call our dedicated social care team for more information on [... Click Apply...]
Visit [... Click Apply...] for more Social Care jobs
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Oct 2016
Closes 16 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Support worker