Home Care Carers - Dublin North
Dublin North and North West
Private HomeCare require carers for clients in North Dublin
Private Home Care provides quality and skilled care to a range of clients in need of extra support and assistance.
We are seeking individuals with a passion for caring and experience working with elderly and disabled clients. If you are a caring, compassionate and reliable individual then we would like to hear from you
We are looking for carers to work in the following areas in North Dublin and North West Dublin:
- Fetac level 5 in Care or in the process of completion
- Good, clear English
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Own transport is desirable
Applicants must be able to supply two references and be willing to undergo Gardaí vetting.
Personal, Family and Life experience of Care also counts in your application.
What we offer:
- A rewarding career
- Permanent hours
- Flexible working times to fit in with your lifestyle
- A learn whilst you work policy, providing a flexible platform for our carers to work towards their FETAC/QQI Level 5
To apply for this job send your CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Part time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 7 Sep 2016
Closes 4 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Carer